Monday, August 29, 2011

NIKON D90

Photography is queuing the array of my dreams. Cameras sore the pores specially if you go for a amateur to pro camera lines prices stings a bit.

I have my original planned 7D Canon but since the price is a little bit sour at PHP 86,000.00 body only. The lens kit runs to a whooping PHP 106,000.00. I wanna clap my hands, whoo! Clap clap calp!
Canon 7D has an effective 18 megapixel picture resolution and an astute CMOS sensor. For a sharp review please look at here: CANON 7D REVIEW

Meanwhile a Nikon D90 which is consigned to me by my present company is quite instrumental in training my pinky on at least point and shot mode. The basics of tripartite capture basics - (I.S.A.) the ISO for light management, Shutter for light exposure period and Aperture to control the size of the entrance of light to hit the sensor and whatsoever.
Here's one neat review for Nikon D90: NIKON D90 REVIEW

So far, yeah so far, I'm quite far from being at par with some other pro out there. Just wanna thanks my beloved company for entrusting me their unit.

This gonna go a long way.



AMDG

☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment