Monday, August 29, 2011

SONY ERICSSON THEME

Alright! What's in store for me this day?

Just wanna thank God for the finished Sonny Ericsson Theme I created myself. I call it "I Am Green Minded." Just got green as one of my favorite colors plus nature as my closest thing to heaven.



I've created the theme for my Sony Ericsson C905. So for other units maybe it's worth a try anyways.

It took me around 5 hours to finish the theme. Using the Sony Ericsson Themes Creator V4.16. with the aide of Adobe Illustrator CS5 and Adobe Photoshop CS5. Nevertheless, it's worth the forty winks - I slept late, lol!


This design is perhaps one of my coolest designs made so far, and still counting more.

For those "green minded" like me here's your link to the theme: I AM GREEN MINDED

For the themes creator here's your link for it: SONY ERICSSON THEMES CREATOR

Enjoy!

AMDG

☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment