Monday, August 29, 2011

O FEAST SATURDAYS (ULTRA EDITION)

I always wanna be part of the a herd - like this. This day (night) I wanna thank God for giving me this community and me to them. We're simply part and parcel of the Happiest Catholic Community there is - The Feast!

We've been into one of the sports places here in Pasig - the PHILSPORTS or ULTRA for some. I took few rounds of jog then with meager sticky sweat easing from my forehead. It's a cold quite night here but the warmth of friendship that runs through our veins its unlikely to be this cold.

I have shots courtesy of my Sony Ericsson C905 Cybershot - not bad!

Few strides away will be the Food and Drinking hub here in Pasig - Tiendesitas!

I have my plate here with grilled "hito" and an outcast shrimp that doesn't say a word after all.

These guys are awesome!

AMDG

☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment