Saturday, August 27, 2011

MY MULTIMEDIA


I have done these some sort of few months ago.

These were actually the accumulation of things I CAN do in life so far. Here's one big shot here for my Divine Master again - for the gift, the talent and aspirations.

Since childhood I have been enchanted with lots of robotic stuff - things that has something to do with technological fan pop art or something like that. This time I see it cool to design one or two for me.

The designs were my ad for the services I can render. I found the designs something cool and minty. They give a combi of humanoid metallic hand and a luscious green background giving it a friendly contrast between naturalism and far fetching industry.

I noticed the icons are cool too!

They were courtesy of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.


AMDG


No comments:

Post a Comment