Saturday, August 27, 2011

OPUS DEI

For the past few days I have been doing few of these designs for a Catholic Charismatic community called THE FEAST. I've just been so thankful from Above for good shots of skills lent in me.

Few of these designs are larger than life. They measured 13 feet by 16 feet. Never have I been doing designs these big and these sizable. My core-i3 4 cores and 4 channels active complained to the point of freezing due to the bulk of the files.

It took me 40 hours and 40 winks to finish all the designs together with my colleague at the other side of the balance. I have a resounding gun salute for you, ha ha ha!

Just wonder why Photoshop Creative Suite didn't come up with a macro scale document sizes? At 30 thousand pixels by 30 thousand, a single file would give me a whooping billion bytes at around 3.7 gigabytes, TIFF format, 72 standard resolution at 13 by 16 feet size. The size is already considered at a billboard scale.

Whatever that is, these Photoshop things give me hefty occupation by now.

Adobe rocks!

AMDG

No comments:

Post a Comment