Saturday, September 3, 2011

A PATCH OF SUNNY SUNSHINE

Thanks Heavens for this patch of sunny sunshine peeping right through the grills of our condo.
That shows after a tropical storm frolicked this tropical country. Floods, wrecked houses, suspended classes and a lot of storm related predicaments have been hitting this tiny archipelago. It has become so frequent that it runs to every vain of the Filipino people.

It has become a stereotype...

And perhaps a way of life now...

But all of those natural havoc put altogether never dimmed the overwhelming comely aura of a welcoming patch of that sunny sunshine shaping up my grill - as if saying "hello buddy, I'm back where's the party going!."

I guess I have just taken one dramatic shot courtesy of my Sony Ericsson C905 Cybershot candy bar. Ha ha!

For photography tips and tricks: CLICK

AMDG

☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment