Thursday, September 22, 2011

FLAT WORLD

Thanks God for the flat world!

Flat in a sense that these flat things were really cool and showing at the silent corners in one of the appliance stores here at SM Cubao.

The inventiveness and seamless looks of these flat panel 3D widescreen TV monitors gave me the willies and goose bumps. Few steps closer, hairs in my pits straighten like sea urchins with the prices - few hundred thousands of bucks!

Whew! Prices too rocks! But I'll have one!

This gadgetry really inspires me to work harder every day and every coming days. Kick ass with odds just to be there.

I thought of complaining at the salesman, "this one's defective, too blurry." lol! This LG piece is really blurry and double-visioned unless you wear your 3D goggles.

A snapshot of one of my favorite animated cartoon - the Ice Age. This is a sort of special teaser series. This is not found in either of the three sequel. You have Sid here of the Ice Age pilgrims. Ever wise to others - but not to himself, he he!

Hmm, I don't have yet any assessment of these things. Perhaps, I'd go for Sony Bravia!

Well, then again just a fan of Sony.


AMDG

☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment